Shipping Area/ Address:
Shipping Area: USA (50 States) and Canada (Customers are responsible for customs taxes and duties)
We ship only to physical addresses in the USA. We do NOT ship to any of the following.
Order Process & Shipping Cost:
* COVID-19 UPDATES:
Due to the increasing volume of lost packages, we will use Signature Required Service for all orders of $100 or more. (Updated August 2020)
Our business time is Monday - Friday Pacific Time (excluding U.S. federal holidays)
The order must be placed by 12 pm PST to start processing the same day. Processing time typically processes within 2 business days (Monday – Friday). During the holiday season, shipping may take longer. Any order after 12 pm PST will roll over to the next business day to process.
If you wish to change the shipping address during the shipping process, there will be an additional $15 service fee applied to your account.
To avoid any complications with your delivery, we suggest to double-check and confirm your Shipping Information and Address is correct, deliverable, and complete (suite number, apt number, room number, zip code, etc.)
According to the California laws, local sales tax will be applied to the California residential address with their orders.
Shipping Fee for USA and Canada
At HABA America, we offer Free USPS / FedEx shipping for orders over $50 (excluding taxes) in the U.S. all 50 states, or a discounted rate of $4.95 for orders less than $50.
Orders $49 and Less
$4.95 Flat Rate
Orders $50 and over
• Shipping Fee for Canada:
Orders Less than $199
$19.99 Flat Rate
Orders $199 and over
• Orders more than $100 will be shipped with Signature Required Service with or without the customer's request in order to avoid lost package after the delivery. (Updated August 2020)
• Delivery times are basic on USPS / FedEx estimated, there is not 100% guaranteed to arrive within the estimated time frame.
• Please check on your order status to track the most updated time frame.
• FedEx will make three attempts to deliver your package. After the final attempt, FedEx will call the customer and inform them of their delivery to be picked up at their near stations.
• There will be an additional $15 fee apply to your account if you request the mailing address change during the shipment processing
• The above shipment rate only applies to domestic ground packages under 30 lbs.
• At HABA America, we apologized that we currently Do Not Ship to the Following:
PO Box, APO, DPO and FPO
International address other than USA and Canada
International courier or transportation/shipping centers in the USA
Canada Shipments & Customs
All Canada orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import. Customs and duty fees are not included in your HABA America order and/or shipping total. HABA America is not responsible for fees associated with imports. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient.
Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can track your package. A shipment notification, including tracking information will be sent to your email address when your order is processed and leaves our facility.
HABA America is not liable for any loss caused by the customer providing inaccurate address or shipping information. It is the customer's responsibility to provide correct and accurate shipping address and information. Any charges or losses incurred by HABA America in the process of re-routing or making an address correction will be the responsibility of the customer. HABA America will make every attempt to contact the customer in advance to avoid additional shipping charges if possible. Please be sure to receive and sign for the package to avoid any loss of products. If delivery is attempted and the driver is unable to deliver the package, the shipping company will return the package to HABA America. Any charges incurred by HABA America due to unsuccessful delivery will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Refunds:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us within 15 days of purchase, and we are happy to assist you with your return.
HABA America accepts returns or refunds only after issuing a Return Merchandise Authorization. To receive a return and/or refund, please adhere to the following procedure:
1.Contact Customer Service with your purchase details and the reason for your return/refund to receive your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
2. Please return your package to the below address:
HABA America, Attn. Web Return
14888 Los Angeles St. Irwindale, CA 91706
3. Be sure to include all products being returned (including all gifts or free merchandise provided with purchase).
4. Be sure to include all the ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
5. Write your Return Authorization (RMA) Number on the outside of the shipping box. (NOT ON THE ITEM PACKAGE) If the returned item(s) does not meet the Return Policy criteria (RMA # unused, and in new condition with all of the original packaging and accessories), then no refund will be given and the customer will be given the option to have the returning item(s) shipped back to him/her at their own expense.
To ensure we receive your package, be sure to keep a copy of the return tracking number for your records.
Return Shipping Cost:
If a return is due to any fault of the customer, such as the customer ordered an incorrect item(s), or the customer entered the delivery address incorrectly, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping cost. If the return is due to an error or fault of HABA America, such as we shipped the incorrect item(s) or the item(s) was damaged upon arrival, HABA America shall be responsible for the return shipping cost.