• Squa Cleansing Net wt. 180mL / 6 fl oz.
• G Lotion Net wt. 180mL / 6 fl oz.
• Squalane Net wt. 30mL / 1 fl oz.
This cleanser effectively removes impurities quickly without stressing your skin.
Makeup and dirt can be thoroughly removed without making your skin dry, and you do not have to wash your face afterward.
Can be applied with wet hands, and doesn't require a double-cleansing.
A refreshing mineral toner that gently hydrates, restores, and refreshes tired skin.
A Best-Seller in HABA.
A natural, safe, stable, colorless, and odorless oil with superior skin-penetrating power, restores and protects skin damaged by dryness, irritation, and UV exposure.
• Prevents dead skin cells from hardening, and allows dead skin to be removed smoothly.
• Promotes cutaneous respiration to activate skin metabolism
• Blends with sebum on the skin surface and can be rinsed with water to naturally cleanse the skin.
• Helps ingredients in other products (e.g., HABA G-Lotion) to better penetrate the skin.
• Naturally softens skin and makes it supple.
• Squa Cleansing
Make a cup shape by palm to let the cleanser fill in it (about a big coin size), mix by both hands, blend on the skin for the whole face. Remove makeup and wash it away with water or lukewarm water thoroughly.
• G Lotion
Take an appropriate amount (a big coin size) on palm and mix with both hands. Apply to face softly as if warping by both hands. Do not pat or rub. Do not apply an ample amount at a time, but repeat applications 5 times, to let the skin absorb the toner each time. Increase or decrease the application times depending on your skin dried condition.
1) When skin is still wet after applying enough toner, take one (or a few) drops on the palm and blend on palms. Then gently apply to the entire face evenly, as if you wrap your face with both hands.
2) In 3-5 minutes: you can feel your skin duly moisturized.
3) In case you feel greasy or sticky during the daytime, it’s a sign of “too much oil” for your skin. Please decrease the volume to apply. In case you feel tight or rough, please increase as it’s a sign of oil shortage.
4) Adjust the volume according to your skin status.
5) Please adjust the usage volume by season, skin type, and age.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not use it on broken or irritated skin. Avoid direct contact with the eyes; flush with cool water if contact occurs. Test a small amount of product on a small area of skin to see how skin reacts. Discontinue use in case of redness or irritation. Consult a physician if redness or other conditions persist or worsen. Avoid storing in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight. Seal the product completely after each use.
PRODUCT PRECAUTIONS & DETAILS:
HABA adds no chemical colors, fragrances, or preservatives to its products. The slight change in product smell or fragrance is due to using natural-derived ingredients. No chemical is added. A rapid or extreme change in temperature may discolor the product, however, this will not affect the product’s safety or effectiveness.
• Squa Cleansing
CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, SQUALANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAISOSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-６ ISOSTEARATE, DEXTRIN PALMITATE / ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERYL TRIBEHENATE / ISOSTEARATE / EICOSANDIOATE, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, WATER
• G Lotion
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SASA KURILENSIS WATER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SEA SALT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, KASSOU EKISU (*JTN), DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SUCCINIC ACID, ALUMINUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE