- How to Use
- Reviews (0)
(1) Nighttime gel serum for intensive brightening while you sleep.
(2) Your skin is revitalized overnight. Apply at night and find your skin supple, clearer, and free of UV damage in the morning.
(3) The high-viscosity gel gradually penetrates your skin. Its slow penetration formula helps beneficial ingredients to restore the skin’s beauty while you sleep.
(4) Formulated with Vitamin C derivatives that inhibit the production of melanin, and brightening ingredients (peony root extract, pink rock rose extract and rose petal extract) to enhance the effects of the Vitamin C derivatives. It addresses the mechanism of melanin production while restoring skin that has suffered UV damage.
(5) Pleasant rose scent.
● Apply over the entire face after toner at night.
Adjust the amount according to your skin condition.
＜How to use the pump jar＞
(1) Remove the cap.
(2) Place the jar on an even surface. Using your fingers, apply light pressure to the top white surface from either side and gently ease gel comes from the center.
※Make sure you press both sides at the same time.
※Do not disassemble the neck part of the dispenser, or it may stop functioning.
※Wipe the white surface with tissue after use, and secure the cap for storage.
※Watch for skin irritation while using this product.
※If any of the following symptoms occur, stop using immediately. Continued use of the product may aggravate symptoms. It is recommended you consult a dermatologist:
1. If you experience reddish skin, swelling, itching, stinging sensation, discoloration (vitiligo), darkening of skin, or any other skin problems.
2. If any of the symptoms described above occur on the skin after the product is applied and then exposed to direct sunlight.
※Do not use over areas where there is a wound, swelling, rash, or other abnormality.
※Rinse immediately if the product gets into the eyes.
※No fragrance added, so you may notice the original odor of the ingredients.
※Due to its natural ingredients, the color of the gel may fade with time. This does not indicate loss of quality.
※Close the cap firmly after use.
※Keep out of reach of children.
※Do not expose to direct sunlight, or store in areas of extremely low or high temperatures.
【Shelf Life】3 years if not opened / 1 year after opened
●Peony root extract
Peony is a beautiful flowering plant in the family Paeoniaceae. Its root is used as an important crude drug and formulated in a number of Chinese herbal medicines. It is believed to impede the movement of melanin, produced in melanocyte, to the stratum corneum. It can also help with recovery of cell damage caused by UVB.
●Pink rock rose extract
Pink rock rose has long been eaten as a medicinal food in Europe. In the Mediterranean countries, especially, it is taken regularly to regulate skin conditions and reduce inflammation. Because of its powerful effects, in 1999 this herb was chosen by the Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research as “Europe’s Plant of the Year,” an award given for a plant that contributes to the natural environment and people’s health. Pink rock rose is believed to inhibit the system that stimulates melanin production as well as inhibiting the production of melanin itself.
●Rose petal extract
This essence is extracted from the petals of Rosa centifolia, a type of old rose. The inhibitory action of “hyaluronidase,” an enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid, prevents wrinkles, maintains skin resilience, and reduces inflammation caused by sunburn. It is believed to have antioxidant properties which work on a variety of skin problems. One example is its antimicrobial activity against acne bacterium, a cause of acne.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, ROSA Damascus Cannabago, Polyethylene Glycol, PEG-240/HDI Co-Bis (Hexadecyltetradecyl Ester-20 Ether), Betaine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Horned Shark Alkane, tocopherol, cyanobetaine, tartary buckwheat polysaccharid, Rosa lucidum extract, flower/leaf/stem extract, loquat L, horse YU extract, Angelica extract, fern leaf extract, loquat Extracts, gardenia, polyquaternium-61, trehalose, methyl glycyrrhizin-10, plant acids, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose esters, oxidized maltodextrins, hydroxides, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil , Citric acid, Sodium citrate, Ethylhexylglycerol, Potassium laurate