Register or Login to share link and invite friends
How to Use
Point jelly pack for the dry area of your skin! Fragrance-Free
Net content: 5 pairs of point pack (Total 10 pcs)
1. The cheek sheet mask is infused with cool jelly-textured serum. Once the mask is placed over the cheeks, the beauty ingredients are slowly absorbed, providing gentle care for sun-damaged skin. 2. A cool jelly feels and rose fruit extract tightens pores on the cheeks to make the skin surface smooth.
● Ascorbyl glucoside (vitamin C derivative) A type of water-soluble vitamin C derivative for clarifying skin.
● Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate (licorice-derived ingredient) This ingredient is extracted from licorice root, known as an ingredient used in Chinese medicine. It is often used for combatting inflammation and allergies as well as for preventing skin roughness and is also known to be excellent in moisture retention and detoxification.
● Rose fruit extract This extract contains the dried mature fruit of Rosaceous Rosa Multiflora. The fruit is also called eijitsu or rose fruit. It contains flavonoid and tannin which are said to have an astringent property.
How to Use
*Wash face thoroughly before using.
*The sheet masks are saturated with an abundance of serum. Open sheets slowly so that the serum does not drip from the pouch.
(1) Open the pouch and pull out the sheets, which are folded in half.Unfold the sheets. (The Jelly Mask is sandwiched between two sheets.)
(2) Remove the Jelly Mask from the sheets.
(3) Place two pieces of Jelly Mask on each cheek so that the smooth surface of the masks is facing outward. Lightly press the masks to stick them to the skin using the palms of the hands.
(4) Leave on for about 20 minutes and then remove. Wrap around the face with both palms to press remaining fluid into the skin.
Watch for skin problems while using the masks.
*If any of the following symptoms occur, stop using immediately:
Continued use of the masks may aggravate symptoms. It is recommended you consult a dermatologist.
•If you experience reddish skin, swelling,itching, stinging sensation, discoloration (vitiligo), darkening of skin, or any other skin problems
•If any of the symptoms described above occur on the skin after the product is applied and then exposed to direct sun
*Do not use over areas where there is a wound, swelling, rash, or other abnormality.
*Rinse immediately if product enters the eyes.
*The product may give out a slightly peculiar smell of raw material because it contains no synthetic fragrance.
(Storage and handling instructions)
*Keep out of reach of babies and small children.
*Do not expose to direct sunlight or store in areas of extreme low orhigh temperature.
[Expiration date] 3 years if unopened; use immediately after opening.