- Home |
- HABA Eyelash Serum 6ml
- How to Use
- Reviews (0)
This lash serum treats common problems with eyelashes such as "length", "volume", "brittleness", and "aging".It will lead to healthier, younger looking eyes.
It contains original ingredients contained in HABA's hair tonic including concentrate from ginseng in Shinshu and other beauty ingredients to maintain healthy lashes.
1. This “Eye Lash Serum” was developed using HABA’s exclusive hair growth technology that considers the short hair growth cycle of eyelashes. It contains an abundance of nutrients that work effectively during the “anagen phase” in which eyelashes grow.
It helps eyelashes grow longer and thicker.
2. Original ingredients include highly concentrated Shinshu ginseng extract andRausu kelp stalk extract, which stimulate the matrix and papilla cells of hair to boost eyelash growth.
Other beauty ingredients, such as marjoram extract and Eriobotrya japonica leaf extract (to prevent lashes falling out), and feather keratin and amino acid blend (to repair damaged lashes and provide increased elasticity and body) penetrate deeply to work on lashes.
3. The clear viscous gel adheres well to eyelashes without dripping. The serum can be applied entirely from lash root to tip using the specially designed applicator.
It dries quickly and does not interfere with blinking.
4. The ethanol-free formula is gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes.
● Apply morning and night after skincare. Gently apply the serum to the upper / lower lash lines and over the entire eyelashes. Take care to not let the serum off into eyes. We would recommend to use it every day to keep beautiful eyelashes.
● If you use eye-makeup such as mascaras, use it after eyelashes are dried.
※ Stop using in case any skin and eyelash abnormality occurs.
※ If it gets into eyes, rinse with water immediately.
【Shelf Life】3 years if not opened / 1 year after opened
● Highly concentrated Shinshu ginseng extract
A HABA original extract produced with the highest concentration of Shinshu ginseng. High amino acid concentration and saponin nourish the skin and hair roots, making lashes thicker and stronger. It also activates fibroblasts, stimulates the growth of hair papilla cells, and strengthens the hair follicle, which provides the foundation for lashes.
● Rausu kelp stalk extract
This HABA original kelp stalk extract is produced from stalks of Rausu kelp, which is said to contain an especially high concentration of amino acids and minerals. It promotes the hair growth cycle from the telogen phase to anagen phase, increasing the duration of the anagen phase. This ingredient helps lashes stay put for longer.
A pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) derivative. Excellent in speeding up the metabolism and stimulating cells, it strengthens hair elasticity and promotes hair growth by activating the division of hair matrix and papilla cells.
● Phyllostachys pubescens shoot bark extract
A water extract produced from the bamboo shoot (young shoots of moso bamboo) bark. Rich in nutrients, especially amino acids, this ingredient is said to be effective in hair growth as well as stimulating the synthesis of dermal components such as hyaluronic acid and collagen.
● Eriobotrya japonica leaf extract
An extract produced from Eriobotrya japonica leaves that contains corosolic acid and tannin. This ingredient is recognized for its gene expression inhibiting action related to hair growth arrest, hair papilla cell growth promoting action, and gene expression promoting action related to hair growth.
● Marjoram extract
An extract produced from the leaves of marjoram, a plant belonging to the Lamiaceae family. This ingredient contains flavanone, flavone and tannin, and is recognized for its gene expression inhibiting action related to hair growth arrest, and hyaluronic acid production enhancing action.
● Feather keratin
With the feathers of waterfowl as raw material, keratin is extracted by hydrolyzing keratin protein, a main component of feathers, using special technology. This keratin has a constituent similar to that of human hair. This ingredient is not susceptible to temperature variation, and maintains a moderate light weight while adjusting the moisture content in damaged hair.
● Amino acid blend
Amino acid blend contains ten different kinds of amino acids (including alanine, phenylalanine, histidine, among others) blended according to amino acid composition, which makes up the cell membrane complex of hair. This ingredient is known for its effectiveness in moisturizing, strengthening, and repairing damaged hair.
● Licorice extract
This ingredient is extracted from licorice, which is called the “King of Herb.” As the name indicates, its root is sweet because it contains glycyrrhizinic acid, a natural sweetener. Its superb anti-inflammatory action works to improve the root condition of hair and to promote hair growth.
Water, BG, PPG-9 Diglyceryl Ether, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Laminaria Angustata Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens Shoot Bark Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PCA-Na, PCA, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glycerine, Methyl Gluceth-10, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol